9.09.2008

What Birmingham has to offer...

So I am all Iphoned up. An interesting application I've found is called Graffitio. Basically, it sees where you are and if someone has posted a message nearby, it shows up. For instance when I was downtown there were "walls" for Urban Standard, Nana Funks, and some other places. But there is also a generic "Birmingham" wall.

And that's what made me smile tonight.
Yesterday, some jackass wrote:

"Is this the best Birmingham has to offer?"

I assume he was referring to the fact that there were only a handful of messages on our wall.
Well someone, and if I met him or her I'd buy them a drink, said this:

"No. Birmingham can also offer you a swift punch in your face."

Awesome.

2 comments:

Clan Hill said...

Did you watch Fringe?

Phil said...

Higher sales taxes?