9.03.2008

Insanity, I tell you.

As of today, I have been blogging here for one entire calendar year. I am celebrating with the bold and innovative redesign you are likely not seeing because you use a feed reader.

I am as surprised as you are.

I'm not sure I've yet done with this what I wanted, but I love having an outlet for my brain. And I am very happy/honored/thankful to have people who I know and people I don't who read and sometimes enjoy it.

If you see me out and say that you've read this message, then I will purchase you an alcoholic beverage of your choice (within reason, scotch lovers). I realize that might be impossible for some of you- in that case just file this away in the back of your mind and next time you see me remind me and its yours.

Thanks again for reading. I am known to be slightly, occasionally sarcastic but I say this with love.

chris.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

to get my free fancy beer, should i print off this entry to show you as proof of read?

Unknown said...

I am holding you to this promise. Today is my last day of classes for TWO WHOLE WEEKS and I desperately need something alcoholic to help me repress the hell that is/was web design.

I have also observed and admired your blog's new, sleek design. Nice.

Clan Hill said...

Lucky for you, I cannot consume an alcoholic beverage. You owe me.

Katy C. said...

Awesome..On Tuesday I'd like to have my usual drink awaiting my arrival! (I promise to be there!)

asenicz said...

I will head out to On Tap right now! OK not quite that soon, but I will certainly take you up on this offer. I do like the new design; even though you introduced me to the blog reader I still click over to read posts in their original pages from time to time. Nice work.