9.22.2008

The Gee Mail

It is no secret that gmail is the business. I am not going to write a blog telling you of its virtues. I have 2 close friends who are still using Yahoo. I'm shocked they aren't on AOL and Compuserve still as well. Askin' Jeeves, bustin' out Mosaic and using Pine for their email (yeah, I'm old)

Anyways, this is for my gmail brothers and sisters. And apparently its old news.

Click on settings, and then Labs.

There's 20 something features that you can "add on" to gmail. Including the one that drove me nuts- when i respond to a group email, it now defaults to "reply to all" instead of reply.

Very cool. Gmail is where its at, ya'll. I got 2 turntables and a microphone.

3 comments:

Katy C. said...

I'm a pretty recent convert to gmail. I've had it for, hmm, right about a year now and how I love it! I can't believe I resisted the converstion for so long...but I bet you're wishing you'd never introduced me to google reader, huh?

Clan Hill said...

I still need you to show me how google reader works please

Unknown said...

um...what's gmail? Oh my.