9.17.2008

lobes

Sinus headaches are here. It seems to coincide with fall and spring. I try not to offer your usual complaints here but damn this hurts.

I've been playing lots of Rock Band 2. It's not really a new game, its a glorified expansion pack. But that doesn't really bother me- there was nothing wrong with Rock Band 1. I've yet to try the drum trainer, but the next time I can not feel like my head is going to explode, I'll give it a try.

The most enjoyable songs so far:

Singing "Feel the Pain" by Dinosaur Jr
Guitar on "Hungry Like the Wolf" (really!)

The lows:
Every instrument on "So Watcha Want". Singing is fun, of course.

There is no other news. Spore/Rockband/Trivia/Head throbbing can't think/sleep. So it goes.

1 comment:

Clan Hill said...

Try using a humidifier. It will help you not get headaches. You will receive my bill in the mail.