9.07.2008

Iphone Review 10/10

Holy crap. If you have the means, go buy one. I could complain about battery life, but I guess if I could leave the thing alone for 5 minutes I would have more.

It is as advertised. Hell, it's better.

If I had to be critical- they sell it without any sort of protective case and just looking at it causes it to have fingerprints on it. Go ahead and expect that you'll be buying a case for it. Also you are forced to use AT&T with it, and here in Birmingham AT&T sucks balls.

It's true. They do.

Other than that, completely and utterly amazed. It says a lot about an electronic device when my 75 year old father can hold it, play with it, and completely understand why it's great. He thinks it runs on magic and muttered something about how he never thought this would be possible. The GPS feature, which located his house, almost caused him to pass out.

Most of the time when I bring a new toy over for him to check out, he expresses mild interest and then asks how much it costs. When I told him how much I paid for the iphone, he thought that was a deal. I'm not sure I've ever heard him say that.

So there. Iphone- father approved.

1 comment:

Katy C. said...

You have issues w/ AT&T in Birmingham? Really? I usually have to be out in the boonies to have problems. Or be driving around the curve by Vulcan - I'll drop a call there every single time.