10.14.2007

What are you going to do, blog about it?



Open letter to Taylor Hill:

Yes, Taylor, I am going to blog about it. About your reckless and wanton desire to ruin my expensive carpet by equipping your very cute kid with Play Doh. Your parenting needs to be exposed. Looking back, I should be happy that you forgot the finger paints and chocolate cake.

With that said, you sprung upon that carpet as if it were an affront to all that you hold dear. The spot you cleaned is technically the cleanest nook and/or cranny in my home. Please come visit anytime.

Your pal,

Ditchell.

2 comments:

Clan Hill said...

Dear Sweet Ditchell,
Thanks for taking one of the most unattractive pictures of me ever. Couldn't you at least photoshop some boobs in? I appreciate the thank you for cleaning up.
We'll leave the play doh at home next time.
Thanks for having us,
Supermommy

Clan Hill said...

Oh and I think my exact words were, "you're going to blog about this aren't you".