10.17.2007

The Current Obsession- Portal 10/10

It's very simple. There's this game, called Portal.

Go read about it. Be warned they pretty much give everything away in that article

So when you win, the evil robotic voice that's been promising you cake and trying to kill you sings you a song.

A really, really great song. I am sure it doesn't have the impact if you haven't been playing the game, but give it a listen


BRILLIANT. I swear to you I've listened to this song about 20 times in the past 2 days. I even found an .mp3 for the Ipod. It occupies far too many of my waking thoughts.

I will refrain from talking about the brilliant ending you experience before you hear this song. But despite the lavish selections for the coveted (and just now conceived) Ditchell Game of the Year award, this is first on the list.

Portal can be played on a computer with a Steam account, or on an Xbox 360. Play it.

No comments: