10.01.2007

In Rainbows

Radiohead dropped a bomb on the various internets yesterday. It's so short, I'll quote it.

Hello everyone.Well, the new album is finished, and it's coming out in 10 days;We've called it In Rainbows. Love from us all.
Jonny


So the new Radiohead album, the first in 4 years, it's coming out in 9 days. I go to pre-order it from them and... I get to set my own price. That's right. Basically, they are beating the wily internet at its own game. Leak their own album, ask for donations. Beautiful. I approve. You can have my six bucks, Radiohead.

Here's hoping the album is good.

2 comments:

Whitney Sides said...

oh... and you're welcome.

i am superpsyched though!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINBOWS

Anonymous said...

I think it is a shit title. A lousy title. What the fuck? Is there a Care Bears song on this album? Shouldn't it have been called "Rainbows and Unicorns" or some shit?

There's nothing "white and shiny" about rainbows, that's for sure. The songs better fucking rock after waiting four years for something called "In Rainbows."