10.01.2007

Monthly Feature: I'm Rich, Bitches

Every month I will let you know how I'm doing financially. I added ads as sort of a joke, not expecting anything from it. But oh, how I was wrong! The month of September has netted me $.02! So keep looking at that ad, suckers! I'm riding this horse all the way to Barbados!


EDIT: My friend anonymous has reminded me that I am not to tell people to click on the ads. If he would have read more closely, I said "keep looking at that ad". But let's say he was in a hurry. Anyways, DON'T EVER CLICK ON AN AD. EVER. That goes for all sites you ever go to. Hold on, getting a PM from Google HQ....

Ok, apparently that doesn't work either. Here's the deal. Don't click on MY ads. Click on everyone else's ads. Twice.

(Thank god I didn't make a blog about ads).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you not allowed to tell posters to click on the ads?

I call breach of contract.

ditchell said...

Fine. DON'T CLICK ON THE ADS! EVER!