4.14.2008

work and sweat

So it's back to work this week. May sweeps is a mere week and a half away and already the hysteria has begun. For a variety of reasons I have decided to begin the long treacherous road to not being lazy. Today for the first time in a month I went to the gym after work. All I did was elliptical, but it could have been the elliptical of Satan. I won't bore you with my daily pursuit of some sort of health, but I did want to publicly shame myself into going more frequently. So consider me shamed.

I'm taking a brief break from posting Europe pics. There's entirely too many of them. I'm going to have to cull a little bit and determine which ones to post next.

That's about it. I expected work to be rough after essentially being off for 2 weeks, but surprisingly things seem to be humming along without me. Maybe they'll replace me with an intern.

One last thing: check this out.
Beautiful.

No comments: