1.02.2008

The Red Ring of Death


That is not my Xbox 360. But mine looks very, very similar. Because it died tonight, while playing Superbad. According to most stories, this means I am a month without Rock Band, Call of Duty 4, or any other game I want to play. So for the next month I'm going to have to occupy my time doing something that isn't Xbox 360.

Probably pulling out the Playstation 2. God forbid I go outside. It's cold out there. I could focus on fixing things around the house. But that stuff is hard.

Dammit. Where will I be on my quest to beat "Green Grass and High Tides" on medium on drums? Where will my mad COD4 skills go? How about my newly purchased board game collection? Dammit all to hell.

I need to go cry. And play my Nintendo DS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should take a random friend up on a sushi offer...not as good as Guitar Hero, but what really is?