12.27.2007

The List of Boringness, pt 2

1. Address the leak in the kitchen drain.
If by address, I meant "put a bucket underneath it, then I'll say this is complete
2. Rake an assload of leaves
Raked. That sucked.
3. Re-route bedroom cable to remove midnight tripping device
This is pure trouble. the place I need to run it is above a vent. Still working on this one.
4. Take the cat to the vet.
I love my cat but trying to get him in a cat carrier turns him into a ferocious animal. Pass.
5. Pay someone to fix the gutter
I think I'm just going to rip that thing off the house. Gutters are for wusses.
6. Work out at least 3 days
Surprisingly, done.
7. Play more Rock Band
Most definately done. I'm up to "medium" on drums.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clan Hill said...

I want to see pictures of rock band on your flickr