5.19.2008

after after math

drunk blogging. wow. need to cut that out immediately.

I thought about explaining what the hell that was about. I even wrote it out. But I've decided that's best left unposted. Not because I don't like you, gentle reader. But because I'm not sure I want to be absolutely brutally honest. I see no benefit in it. As some sort of writer, I love the act of typing it in. And reading it a day later, it's honestly not too bad. But I'm flushing it. Sorry. Don't take it personally.

you don't come here for my pathetic social life- you come here for random nonsense!

let's talk about... Mario!

I had my first brush with Super Mario Galaxy tonight. I played for about 45 minutes, and at the end of that time, I realized that I was dizzy. It was a welcome break from GTA, but I just don't know about it. I think I may have moved on from Mario games. At no time could I drive down a sidewalk, ending lives with abandon. And there was never any place to buy guns.

Busy week.
Sweeps ends Wednesday. Thursday I'm giving away a car (in Jasper, of course). Saturday I'm destroying a set, going to a wedding, and then going back to destroying a set. I hope at some point to drink myself silly. I'm already planning on Sunday being my day of rest, and then Monday will be a continuation of Sunday.

What else, what else. I worked the Regions Charity Classic yesterday. I got sunburned and gave out water bottles to all who walked by. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either.

So I'm going to be busy. And after recent events, I welcome it.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Did you get to hand Nick Saban a water? I heard he was there! Is he cute? Is he brown?