3.09.2009

Tonight I got a comment from one of my blogs.

The one with the pic of the guy toking from an N64 controller.

here's the comment:

Hey, Retard, why don't you learn the definition of a bong!!! That is def. not a bong, more of a pipe, maybe a bubbler


That's actually a valid comment. I will accept it on its face value. First, let me go back in time to SEPTEMBER 2007 WHEN I ACTUALLY WROTE THAT. And then I will say "Touche, sir. You are correct."

Yard clearing has reached an all time high. (what a segue!) The back jungle is no more. it is now an ivy farm next to a leaf pile. This is an substantive improvement over any point in my 3.5 years living here. By the power of Craftsman, my chainsaw strikes true. Let no small tree find solace, no privet find respite. Let my extension cord tether me to civilization as I wander in the gully of the land beyond the storage shed.

Enough. I miss this blogging. It's kind of passe now which sort of makes me like it even more.

Since I spend some time on the tweetdeck, let me condense this into a tweet.

"trees cut in yard. stoner finds blog 1.5 years too late. omg gotta go do laundry."

1 comment:

Clan Hill said...

can't believe you typed "omg"