2.25.2009

whatever happened to you?

I got a frantic call from a friend wondering if I was still alive since I haven't blogged in forever. Instead of calling him back (which I still plan on doing) I'll remind all 3 of you loyal readers that I am, indeed, alive. 

I guess there are reasons I haven't been blogging. There's bham.fm- which is probably a poor excuse. It's not like I'm cranking out posts on it all the time. But it's the act of being concerned with it that takes uhhh mind-time? sure, why not.  

There's also this girl I'm seeing. She told me I could never blog again. It's all her fault. NO. The girl is good. She's dragging me kicking and screaming into some nonhermetic existence and I thank her for it. It's weird having someone...concerned about me. Im adjusting, I think.

Also, a lot of my bloggish tendencies are now on twitter. If  you are into that, look me up. keyword search: ditchell. Man. do you remember that brief time in the late nineties when companies would actually say that in advertisements? "Find out more about McDonalds on AOL. Keyword search: Mickey D's". How weird is that, now?

Sorry. 

So I'm busy. Sort of. Not busy in the sense of "I don't have time to blog" but more like "I could blog or I could go play Street Fighter IV and watch Lost."

Speaking of which... 

1 comment:

Clan Hill said...

I read this while sitting next to someone playing street fighter. Will I ever get my husband back? Who will Father my children? I guess there's always John.