11.06.2008

flea pills

so we have had a flea problem at the house. I tried several remedies, but tonight I gave the cats a pill I bought from the vet for 6 bucks each.

An hour later, its fleapocolypse in here. God bless vet biotechnology. Or whatever its called.

So far so good. I'd like to never see a flea again. That would be fantastic.

In other news, Whitney and I started a music website. check it out- bham.fm

we're too good for .com. that's so early 2000s.

Right now, it's pretty empty. But Whitney will write like a madwoman, and next thing you know there will be 100 stories on it. I'll take credit for her hard work and tell everyone that I'm really behind the site. She'll leave, start bham.am and destroy me.

or it will be a nice place to read about music in birmingham. I don't plan on being a posting fiend, but the special kind of nonsense reviews will show up there.

my first review will be of bloom. I just have to figure out how to explain how incredibly/stunningly/uniquely impressive it is. I made something with it the other night I desperately wanted to record so i could recreate it. I suppose that will make sense when you read the review. Which will be right after I write it.

3 comments:

Clan Hill said...

Can I set up your music site to update on the side of my blog like the other blogs I follow? That's the only way I remember to keep up with everyone.

Unknown said...

flippin' sweet

Phil said...

Did you give Ben the flea medicine too? I'm guessing that's where the cats got them from.