but capitalism has returned to my blog! click on the ads! oh wait, you read my feed and not actually my site? well i figured out how to put ads there too! if I had my way you'd be surrounded by delicious ads, all giving me pennies when you click on them!
bwahaahahaahaahahahahhaaha!
(I only need $85 more dollars to get a check from google. All proceeds of this blog will be spent on bourbon.)
the four of us
-
Just like that...no fanfare, no dramatic scene, no grand finale. Honestly,
it seems like no one noticed but us. For two days, we'd sat by her hospital
bed....
12 years ago

3 comments:
Really? I can make money by putting ads on my page? Hmmm...How do I get to this glorious action item?
Oh, and by the way, I ALWAYS read your site :-)
Chris, I could only find one ad to click on. Where'd they go?
OK, I'm done comment-hogging your blog. I've had several glasses of wine tonight so I think I might be drunk-blogging. Not to be confused with drunk-dialing. Aren't you glad I don't have your phone #? :-)
Post a Comment